52. Watson, C, "Birth Control and Abortion in France since 1939," Popula-
tion Studies, Vol. V., 1951-52.
53. Klinger, A., "Abortion Programs," Family Planning and Population Pro-
grams, Bernard Berelson et al., eds. Chicago: Univ. of Chicago Press, 1966. pp. 465-476.
54. Heer, David M., Abortion, Contraception, and Population Policy in the
Soviet Union. Boston: Harvard Univ. Center for Population Studies, Contribution No. 3, reprinted from Demography, Vol. 2, 1965. pp. 531-539.
55. Baird, D., "A Fifth Freedom?" Brit Med J, 1965.
56. Mehlan, K-H, "The Socialist Countries of Europe," Family Planning and
Population Programs, Bernard Berelson et al., eds. Chicago: Univ. of Chicago Press, 1966. pp. 206-226.
57. Taiwan Population Studies Center, Taiwan Provincial Department of
Health, Taiwan's Family Planning in Charts. 2nd Ed. Taiwan, 1967. p. 24.
58. Yaukey, David, Fertility Differences in a Modernizing Country, A Survey
of Lebanese Couples. Princeton: Princeton Univ. Press, 1961.
59. Mendoza-Hoyos, Hernon, "Research Studies on Abortion and Family
Planning in Colombia," Milbank Mem Fund Quart, Vol. 46, No. 3, July 1968. TableS, pp. 223-234.
60. "The Population Problems Research Council's Summary of the Sixth
National Survey on Family Planning," The Mainichi Newspapers. Tokyo, 1962.
61. Gebhard, P. H., et al., Pregnancy, Birth, and Abortion. New York: John
Wiley & Sons, 1966.
62. The Arden House Conference on Abortion in the U.S., "Report of the
Statistical Committee," Abortion in the United States, Mary Calderone, ed. New York: Hoeber-Harper Book Co., 1958.
63. Ozsvath, I., and S. Rado, "Experience with Interruption of Pregnancy,"
Nepegeszsegugy, 1961. (Hungarian.)
64. Koya, Yoshio, et al., "A Study of Induced Abortion in Japan and Its
Significance," Asian Medical Journal, 1965.
65. Maulding, W. P., "Fertility Studies: Knowledge, Attitudes and Practice,"
Studies in Family Planning, No. 7, June 1965. pp. 1-10.
66. Miltenyi, Charles, "Induced Abortions in Hungary during the Years
1957-1959," Demografia, 3, 1960. p. 424. (Hungarian.)
67. Vojta, M., "New Significance of Abortion and Interruption of Pregnancy
for the Development of the Population," Demograficky Sbornik, 1961. (Czech.)
68. Starkaleff, I., et al., "The Situation of Abortion in People's Republic of
Bulgaria," Internationale Abort situation, Abortbekampfung, Antikon-zeption, K-H Mehlan, ed. Leipzig: Georg Thieme, 1961. (German.) 69. Freedman, Ronald, "Family Planning Programs Today: Major Themes of the Conference," Family Planning and Population Programs, Bernard